Monday, May 17, 2010

Deep fried Snickers Bar

Okay, I know this is supposed to be on Simple Living, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I had viewed the process of frying all different types of food on the food network. Never actually seen them for sale anywhere. Well, today, you guessed it I finally tasted the delectable treat of a fried Snickers bar topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Truly sensational! different yes, but very good and interesting at the same time. Probably at least a thousand calories! My daughter and I split one serving at a local restaurant. It was enough for two! They also served batter dipped Twinkies and Oreos.... But it was the Snickers that were for us! When you can be sure and try this fancy dessert at your favorite trendy restaurant or hometown eatery. Remember life is the journey along the way, and eating good, delicious food and desserts is the best part of the journey! Always live simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment