Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Never, Never Skip Breakfast!

In my life, I have eaten large breakfasts, skipped them, or just had a glass of juice. I have finally figured out what my body needs to get going in the morning. Now, I never, never skip breakfast, I actually enjoy the time I spend fixing and eating breakfast. This very important meat helps set the tone for your entire day. First I have 2 to 3 cups of warm water, or peppermint tea. Second, lean protein, such as eggs, turkey, chicken and almond butter. Third, a cup of V-8 juice, it is loaded with potassium. Fourth, a serving of whole grains, such as toast or oatmeal, even cold cereal. Fifth, a small handful of almonds or any nuts you enjoy. This will help balance your morning self...give you energy and help sustain you throughout the day. Living simple is always better! Enjoy life always!

No comments:

Post a Comment