Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Frugal Eating to save huge dollars every year.

Frugal living and Frugal eating have long been a very important part of my life. They go together with eating healthy also.  I always look for the best and quality food products at reduced prices and with coupons. No exceptions to my rule there. It works every time. Cooking and mixing interesting combinations of different food products has made for some very unusual and different meals...I must admit.  However, some very tasty meals have been served in my home. Also very nutritious! Sometimes I splurge just a little .....and really enjoy it... but then always back to my frugality... Shopping and getting that great bargain keep me going....it is lots of fun and savings all mixed together...Be frugal and enjoy the money you are saving every week and year.    S.

No comments:

Post a Comment