Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Water, Water, Water.

Water, Water, Water. We need it, we like it, and now we have to pay a tax on it, if we purchase it in plastic bottles here in the state of Washington. Don't know exactly how this happened, but it did. Water being a basic necessity of life, sure seems strange that this is what they ( the folks in Oly land) have chosen to add the extra tax on. Making sure that everyone has to pay their fair share. Okay, I get it, I do understand why they did it, but come on...Where we live our tap water is treated with several chemicals to make it safe. It tastes awful! Pure yes, tastes really bad. So we transport water from a chemical free water well in the country. A clear choice for us, but not for all. Some choose to purchase spring water in plastic containers. Maybe wasteful, maybe not. But to add more tax is just plain and simply unfair. So when I vote on this issue, I will make a careful and informed decision that is right for my family. And I urge you to do the same. Water, Water,Water. Live simple always!

No comments:

Post a Comment