Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Deep Fried Snickers and Twinkies

I admit I like sweets as well as anyone, but these are over the top with a certain sweetness, that even I say is somewhat too much. Recipes for these both are about the same on every website. Some variations in toppings, etc... You can find the basic recipe @friedtwinkies.com it is also their book site. I actually enjoyed a deep fried Snickers Bar several months ago, topped with vanilla ice cream and a very rich chocolate sauce. Even too much sugar for me! But very, very tasty! Didn't finish the dessert, but I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Quite trendy and not too bad on the price, and worth the amount of fun involved. Not sure the Twinkie Diet is for me, but it makes a good read and lots of great comments on a winter day... A little something to look forward to in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment