Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Twinkie Diet?

I saw this on the morning talk show of Good Morning America. The Twinkie Diet. Can't believe I actually sat and watched this! But I did... A college professor lost 27 pounds in 10 weeks eating twinkies and other assorted junk food. A little bit amazing, a bit silly and also a bit dangerous. Our health will greatly suffer eating this type of food. No nutrition! only fat and chemicals? To even try this is risky at best. He did say that his diet was not for everyone and it was only a test. A test for what? You can see more about this @ abcnews.com/gma To me, this was interesting, but also a heads up on society, this makes a statement of what we are willing to watch and listen to. I can change the channel, and do on many occasions, this morning I was just too sleepy to know any better! As I'm sure many others were also.... my social commentary of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment